Being a Trustee is a rewarding way of making an important contribution to education. It can help you develop your existing skills and learn new ones.
The duties of the College’s Trustees include:
- setting the strategic direction, policies and objectives of the College
- approving the budget
- reviewing progress against the budget and objectives
- challenging and supporting the Senior Leadership Team
- playing a part in appointing staff.
The Trustees makes decisions based on the advice of committees. It is accountable for:
- the use of public funds
- the quality of education provided by the College
- the wider contribution to the community.
The Trustees are made up of:
- staff representatives
- community governors, including parents
- other local sponsors, like businesses.
If you would like to contact the Trustees, or become a Trustee, please contact the Clerk of the Trustees at firstname.lastname@example.org